Wednesday, November 24, 2010

going against it..

finall i decided to go against what i have decided earlier...
anyways...

this is what i thought to drop by
but was not possible..

Hi,

I just called u up to say that i am quite upset with what all is going on these day with me..
I tried to forget but its not possible for me..
and finally I decided that i would go against my destiny ..
though i know its quite risky.. but want to take it.. because i am also not happy the other way round.

I totally agree to your point that I am going too fast and we should just start beign friend and smooth process should go on..

The problem is i haven't thought like that, I want to give u and myself enough time to decide what our fate. But I dont know what happens in last two days with you. i found a lot difference between the one and last day..

Anyways just in simple words,i want to tell u that, 'I like you' and want to make it very clear that I am proceeding in the same direction.


I dont know what to say but this what i have as of now..
I want you to think and do respond..
Just remember one think you can trust me and i wont be lying at all at any moment of time..
And if at all any such scenerio would hit me i would inform u well ahead...

Regards,



waitied for something to happen on its own..

No comments:

Post a Comment